To protect consumers, promote the highest quality title service, assist lenders in satisfying their responsibility to manage third party vendors, and to ensure a positive and compliant real estate settlement experience, the American Land Title Association (“ALTA”) developed Title Insurance and Settlement Company “Best Practices.” The “Best Practices” serve as a benchmark for the mortgage lending and real estate settlement industry.
Best Practices are voluntary and when exercised; establish the highest “gold” standard.
We are proud to announce that Ohio Title Corp is compliant with ALTA Best Practice” guidelines
- We are one of the largest independently owned and operated title insurance agencies in the State of Ohio;
- Our specialties include statewide Residential, Commercial, REO Title and Settlement Services, and
- Judicial Title Services;
- We have no controlled business arrangements or affiliated business arrangements;
- We built our business by providing the highest standard of service to our clients;
- Our title insurance policies are underwritten by First American Title Insurance Company and
- Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company;
- We protect and keep secure our customer’s private information and our company network is protected; and
- We handle and disburse closing funds safely, securely and soundly.